Wednesday 4 November 2009

ALBAN speaks Up on Dbanj



Nigerian-born international musician Alban who is a Stockholm, a Sweden-based musician and producer and popularly known worldwide for his famous single"It's My Life" and believed to have sold 11 million records worldwide recently say whats been going on between himself, and fellow artist D'banj and Danfo drivers at the listening party of his joint album with Charlie boy that was taking place at the Sheraton Hotel,Nigeria on Monday 2nd of November 2009.

"I called D'banj to talk about the possibility of doing a collabo with him, guess what he told me?

He asked me to talk to his manager! na wa o An accomplished international act like me, no problem sha.

Even the Danfo Drivers, I took them to Sweden and treated them to the best of everything from airflight to Limo, i even got them a show to perform at a night club. So we did a remix of their song Kpolongo and they went back to Nigeria. I dont know what happened with them and their manager, i just got a call that if i release the song we did, we'll be going to court.

Thank God for Charlie (Charlie Boy), he is a cousin and a friend, we have an album together now and i dont have to worry about managers or court cases."

No comments:

Post a Comment